Thursday 29 September 2016

ALAN PARDEW ADMITS MANAGING ENGLAND WOULD MARK THE PINNACLE OF HIS CAREER BUT FOCUSSED ON CRYSTAL PALACE

Alan Pardew has admitted he is ‘privileged and proud’ to be linked with the England job but stopped short of declaring a desire to take the post by insisting on Thursday that his focus is solely on Crystal Palace.
The 55-year-old is arguably the leading English manager currently in football and is known to harbour ambitions to one day lead the national side.
With Gareth Southgate placed in interim control following Sam Allardyce’s exit, Pardew could yet enter the FA’s sights for the long-term vacancy and was pressed on his interest ahead of Palace’s trip to Everton on Friday.

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is 'proud and privileged' to be linked with the England job














He said: ‘(Bournemouth manager) Eddie Howe said this morning it was the pinnacle for any Englishman's career, I agree with that.
‘But I'm so lucky to have this football club where it is right now, the chairman and I have a great relationship. 
'They have shown me great faith and I have a team I have a good feeling. This football club at this time is where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment