Friday 24 June 2016

. ALVARO MORATTA PENS EMOTIONAL LETTER TO THE BAINCONERI AS HE LEAVES JUVE TO RETURN TO MADRID



CHELSEA and Arsenal target Alvaro Morata has penned an emotional farewell letter to Juventus after rejoining Real Madrid.
The Champions League winners exercised their buyback clause earlier this week, making Morata a Bernabeu player once again.

However, Real do not intend to keep and are instead ready to offer him to the highest bidder in order to fund a world-record transfer for Paul Pogba.
Chelsea and Arsenal are both reportedly interested, with the Blues said to be extremely interested after Roman Abramovich was spotted watching Spain’s Euro 2016 defeat to Croatia.
Current first-choice striker Diego Costa is reportedly angling for a return to Atletico Madrid and new boss Antonio Conte has identified Morata as the man to lead the line at Stamford Bridge.
The 23-year-old is yet to indicate where his future may lie, but has made it abundantly clear that he leaves Juventus with a heavy heart after posting a farewell letter on his official Instagram page.

Former club Real Madrid are apparently ready to trigger a £24million buyback clause in order to sell him to the highest bidder.
Morata is not short on options, with Paris Saint-Germain said to be interested following Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s departure on a free transfer.
But a Premier League switch looks the most likely outcome should Morata become available this summer, with Manchester United reportedly keen.
It’s claimed that new boss Jose Mourinho is ready to bid a whopping £47million for the 23-year-old after already splashing £30m on Villarreal’s Eric Bailly.
The attacker told Italian daily Gazzetta dello Sport: “I heard from my agent and he said that the meeting with Real Madrid was purely to discuss [young Real defender] Diego Llorente, so they didn’t talk about my situation.
“I can’t say much to the Juve fans. I’m sorry but that’s the way it is. I don’t know what the future holds for me. All I can say for certain is I feel at home with Juventus and thank all the fans who continue to send me kind messages. I have many friends in Turin and clearly I’d be sad to leave.
“Juve are one of the biggest clubs in Europe and the biggest in Italy. I am happy there and I am really sorry that I cannot say any more on my future, because it’s not up to me. All I can do is continue to wait and do what I am told.”

No comments:

Post a Comment